Attorney Stephen W. Stewart
Born in Odessa, Texas, Stephen W. Stewart was raised in Kerrville, where
his family was involved in ranching and agriculture. At the beginning
of his legal career, Attorney Stewart worked primarily as a trial lawyer
representing major national and international businesses in civil litigation matters.
In this capacity, his practice included insurance defense, product liability
defense of manufacturers of automobiles, aircraft, catastrophic personal
injury and wrongful death defense, as well as commercial litigation.
Personal Injury Experience
As an Austin personal injury lawyer, his knowledge, skill, education, training,
and previous legal experience make him uniquely qualified to prosecute
the plaintiff cases our firm handles. His wide range areas of practice include:
- Personal injury
- Product liability
- Wrongful death
- Civil litigation.
Attorney Stewart has handled cases at the state and federal level in Texas,
in addition to multiple other states. In 2013, he won the Star Volunteer
Award for services as a Law Enforcement Appreciation Team Member for Mothers
Against Drunk Driving (MADD). He is also the recipient of the National
Crime Victims' Rights Week Medal of Honor. Stephen and his wife, Ginger,
have two children, Jackson and Jordan. He and his family are actively
involved in various community organizations, including Make-A-Wish and
Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
If you've been injured in an accident, you should not hesitate in contacting
Attorney Stewart from The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC. We can help you hold
the responsible parties accountable.
Schedule your free consultation today.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas – 1997
- Texas Tech University, Texas, B.B.A. Finance – 1993
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas Association
- Austin Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas – 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas