James “Guy” Muller
Personal Injury Lawyer in Austin
James “Guy” Muller was born in Amarillo, Texas and raised in
Cleburne, Texas. Guy devoted his early life to soccer and music, playing
in several bands and soccer at the club and collegiate levels as a goalkeeper.
After earning his degree from St. Edward’s University in Austin,
Texas, Guy worked as a disability specialist for the Texas Department
of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services where he adjudicated social security
disability claims and advocated for people with physical and mental disabilities.
Guy decided to pursue a career in law and enrolled at the University Of
Tulsa College Of Law, where he graduated in May 2015. In Tulsa, Guy worked
in criminal defense for the Tulsa County Juvenile Public Defender’s
Office and for two personal injury firms. After graduating from law school,
Guy moved back to Austin, Texas to work for an entertainment and intellectual
property law firm, where he was heavily involved in litigation and negotiations
for some of the biggest names in the music and entertainment industries.
Guy decided to return to work advocating for injury victims after a close
friend of his was severely injured in a car wreck. He now brings his competitiveness
from his athletic background as a NCAA athlete, his creativity from his
musical past, and his passion from his personal experiences to advocate
for his clients at the Stewart Law Firm.
Guy is a self-proclaimed barbecue connoisseur and spends most of his free
time either barbecuing for his family and friends, at the dog park with
his dog, Lucy, exploring the Barton Creek Greenbelt, or watching the Dallas
Cowboys and Texas Rangers.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma – 2015
- St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas – 2010
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas – 2007
- Cleburne High School, Cleburne, Texas - 2006
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- 10 Best American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- State Bar of Texas – 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas (pending)