Automotive Product Recalls & Injuries
Austin Injury Lawyers Handling Auto Defect Cases
Automotive product recalls can be issued either by the car manufacturer
or by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The
NHTSA oversees all safety recalls regardless of which entity issued the
recall. If you sustained an injury that was caused by a defective and
recalled automotive part, talk to an attorney who can determine if you
have a claim for damages.
The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC is steadfast in the pursuit of justice for people
who have been injured in car accidents caused by recalled automotive products.
If you or a loved one requires help with an automotive product recall
injury claim, speak with our Austin personal injury attorney about your
Learn about your options during a free consultation. Call (512) 271-5112 today.
Holding Negligent Companies Responsible On Your Behalf
Dangerous and defective car parts can result in serious and potentially
fatal motor vehicle accidents. If a recalled auto component caused a vehicle
to malfunction or failed to protect you or a loved one during a car wreck,
our attorney can help. We can hold negligent companies accountable for
their harmful actions and seek fair compensation on your behalf.
Our law firm is well-versed in a wide assortment of product recalls, including
those involving defective products such as:
- Defective automobiles and component parts
- Defective seat belts
- Defective child car seats
- Sport utility vehicle (SUV) rollovers/instability
- Unsafe vehicle roof design/roof crush
- Unsafe vehicle seat belt and restraint systems
- Defective vehicle seats/seatbacks
- Unsafe vehicle fuel systems (post-collision fuel-fed fires)
- Faulty vehicle door latch/liftgate design
- Defective vehicle tires (tread separation)
- Defective vehicle transmissions (park-to-reverse)
- Defective and unsafe air bags
Questions? Call Our Austin Personal Injury Lawyer.
The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC has ample knowledge of product recalls and the
responsibilities of manufacturers and the NHTSA. We have handled thousands of
personal injury cases over the years, including those pertaining to product liability. We wish
to help you get through this challenging time.
We are prepared to take on your case and protect your rights – Give us a call today.