Austin Bicycle Accident Attorney
Injured? Turn to The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC for Help.
Because Austin's weather allows for year-round cycling, there is never
a shortage of bicyclists in and around the city. Coupled with the rise
of "green" sensibilities, there seems to be more and more riders
on the road. However, with this growing numbers of riders comes the potential
for a growing number of serious bicycle accidents.
pedestrians, when bicyclists are struck by a motor vehicle, they often suffer very
serious injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious cycling
injury due to driver negligence, it is important that you are fully compensated.
We at The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC can help you obtain the compensation
you need for your bicycle accident injuries.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC is ready to do everything we can to recover
the maximum compensation to which you are entitled by law. While we know
that insurance companies will do everything they can to deny payouts in
these cases, we will bring our comprehensive knowledge to undertake the
needed discovery and investigation to ready the case for litigation, if
necessary. Don't wait to call our skilled personal injury lawyer in
Austin for the help you need.
After a bicycle accident, it is important to take the following steps:
- Do not discuss the accident with the driver or their insurance company
- Do not wait to seek medical assistance, even if you think you're fine
- Write down your recollection of the accident while your memory is fresh
- Take photos of the scene, including any injuries and property damage
- Do not get rid of your bike or have it repaired before filing a claim
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents in Texas
If you were hit by a negligent motorist while riding your bike, you deserve
to be compensated for all of your losses. When you work with the Austin
personal injury attorney at The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC, we can help you
hold the responsible party accountable by proving that their carelessness,
recklessness, or negligence caused your injuries.
Some of the most common causes of bicycle accidents include:
- Motorists failing to look for cyclists before making a turn
- Motorists driving carelessly, recklessly, or at dangerous speeds
- Motorists cutting off bicyclists or attempting to pass around them
- Motorists driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Motorists texting or using their cell phone while driving
We Handle Injury Cases on a Contingency Fee Basis
The Stewart Law Firm, PLLC handles all
personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that, as our client, you
will not pay for our services unless we obtain compensation for you. You
can retain our top-notch legal representation without having to worry
about how much it will cost. Our Austin bicycle accident lawyer is committed
to your recovery, so we encourage you to get in touch with us as soon
as possible so that we can begin working on your case.
Please contact us today
to learn how we can help you. Your initial consultation is free!